Lead for Undergraduate and Foundation Pathology Education
The College is looking for a new Lead for Undergraduate and Foundation Pathology Education.
Working closely with the Vice President for Learning, this exciting and challenging role requires an individual who can, amongst other things, provide leadership and strategic development for Undergraduate Education and Foundation Training activities in the pathology specialties, including the development of a coordinated Undergraduate Education Strategy for the College.
The minimum requirements for this role are as follows:
- Fellow of the College in active practice at the time of nomination
- Participating in a CPD scheme
- Not currently subject to any investigations related to professional performance or probity
- Trained and up to date in all issues relating to equality and diversity
You are also expected to have a broad overview of all pathology specialties, knowledge of the structure and governance of undergraduate and postgraduate training, a demonstrable interest in education and extensive first-hand practical experience in the leadership and development of undergraduate education.
Further information is available in the role description and person specification.
To apply for the role, please submit:
- your CV (abridged), and
- a supporting stament, which explains how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
Interviews for the role are expected to be held on the morning of Tuesday 5 June.
Please send your application via email to Joanne Brinklow by 5pm on Thursday 24 May.