The NHS70 Parliamentary Awards is designed to help health and care organisations engage with their local MPs, tell them about the work they do and build or strengthen ongoing relationships.
We’re inviting our members to put forward an individual, team or organisation that has innovated, impressed and made a real difference to patient care. There are several categories of award, including:
- The Excellence in Cancer Care Award
- The Person-Centred Care Champion Award
- The Future NHS Award
- The Care and Compassion Award
- The Patient and Public Involvement Award
- The Lifetime Achievement Award.
Nominations close 23 March.
To apply, you can recommend yourself or a colleague to your local MP, or get in touch with the College's Public Affairs Officer Janine Aldridge for support, on Janine.Aldridge@rcpath.org. We can talk through ideas with you and help bring pathology to your MP’s attention.