To celebrate excellence in pathology practice and promote high standards in pathology education, training and research to deliver the best patient care, the College is launching the RCPath Achievement Awards 2021. The awards complement our existing schemes that celebrate public engagement and research. We are inviting you to nominate your teams or colleagues, of all professional backgrounds and disciplines, in the following categories:
- Patient safety.
- Innovation in pathology practice.
- Significant contribution to specialty.
- Contribution to education.
Dr Mike Osborn, College President:
`The RCPath Achievement Awards are your chance to nominate your colleagues to recognise them for all they have done over the past year and to celebrate their amazing work. So start nominating!'
For more information and how to nominate
- Nominations close at midday Monday 4 October.
- Winners will be presented their awards virtually as part of the College Council meeting on Thursday 18 November.
- Please download and display this poster in your workplace.