Undergraduate and Foundation Pathology Education Project Group
The Undergraduate and Foundation Pathology Education Project Group was established in July 2018 to implement the Undergraduate Strategy.
The Group meet regularly, supported by a cross-departmental team of staff from Learning, Communications and Corporate Services, and have so far agreed and run the first Foundation Taster Day at the College, held in June 2019, implemented and awarded the first Hugh Platt Foundation Essay Prize and launched the revised Pathology Undergraduate Curriculum.
- Professor Shelley Heard - Educational Advisor
- Dr Richard Byers - Undergraduate & Foundation Lead (Engagement)
- Dr Angharad Davies - Undergraduate & Foundation Lead (Foundation)
- Dr Hasan Rizvi - Clinical Director, Pathology Portal
- Professor Nicki Cohen - Clinical Director of Training and Assessment (ex officio)
- Professor Simon Cross - RCPath E-learning Lead
- Dr Matthew Clarke - Chair, Trainee Advisory Committee
- Dr Conrad Hayes - Trainee Representative
- Svenja Mende - Undergraduate Representative