- 09:00 - 30/06/2021 to 13:00 - 03/07/2021
- Institution of Engineering & Technology, 2 Savoy Place, London, WC2R 0BL, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
This is the 20th International Congress on Oral Pathology & Oral Medicine, a joint Meeting of the IAOP and BSOMP, covering a wide range of topics in Head and Neck Pathology.
A range of keynote lectures, symposia, slide seminars, poster sessions and free papers, and the return of the IAOP debate!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Pathologists, including those in training.
- Dr Justin Bishop (UT SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTRE)
- Professor Kevin Harrington (ICR London)
- Professor Richard Jordan (UCSF)
- Professor Li Tie-Jun (Peking University)
- Dr Catherine Poh (UBC, Canada)
- and many more - see the meeting website.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org