Please note that this event has now closed for further bookings.
If you wish to attend the conference, please contact Tanya Whyte on 020 7451 6781 or email email@example.com
Join us for a two-day update on endocrine pathology, covering topics (TBC) including:
- The Thyroid Cancer ‘Epidemic’
- Pathological criteria for papillary thyroid carcinoma
- Surgical approaches to thyroid cancer & pathology
- Reporting thyroid FNA cytology using the UK ‘Thy’ system
- WHO 2017 Classification of thyroid tumours 2017; NIFTP, FTUMP, WDTUMP, WDCa-NOS (emphasis on diagnostic pitfalls)
- Risk stratification of thyroid cancer
- Pitfalls in thyroid diagnosis & medicolegal issues
- The Thyroid Patient. What the oncologist needs from pathology
- Update on new therapies & clinical trials for thyroid cancer
- Multidisciplinary working in thyroid disease
- MDT’s, datasets & UK national guidelines.
- Case based discussions
Who should attend?
Consultant pathologists and senior trainees reporting thyroid pathology.
RCPath & UKEPS Members: £288.00
Concessions: £150.00 Includes trainees, BMS, non-consultant Clinical Scientists, retired & nurses
One day rates now available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.
Offline Bookings (cheque and invoice)
RCPath & UKEPS Members: £323.00
Concessions: £183.00 Includes trainees, BMS, non-consultant Clinical Scientists, retired & nurses
Please note that an administrative charge of £20.00 will be made on all cancellations and the total registration fee is forfeited if cancelled one working week before the event.