- 09:50 - 29/04/2021 to 16:15 - 30/04/2021
- United Kingdom (Great Britain)
2021 marks 50 years of the BSAC. Join us to celebrate!
BSAC is celebrating 50 years of being at the forefront of antimicrobial chemotherapy. Join us to celebrate this landmark anniversary at our annual Spring Conference, which this year will be held fully virtually. Please register and submit your abstracts to be considered for poster presentation at the meeting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Ramanan Laximinarian, CDDEP, USA
- Matteo Bassetti, Professor of Infectious Diseases, Department of Health Science, University of Genoa
- David W. Denning, Professor of Infectious Diseases in Global Health, The University of Manchester
- Dr Abdul Ghafur, Coordinator, Chennai Declaration on AMR & Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Apollo Cancer Institute, India
For more information, please contact Esme Carruthers: firstname.lastname@example.org