The programme is designed to combine high calibre lectures and interactive discussions to provide an educational opportunity to update clinicians and allied professions in current issues within the management of diseases affecting haematology patients. Suitable for consultants, trainees, nurses, pharmacists and scientists working in haematology.
The challenges of CML resistance
CLL – heading for a cure?
Continuous therapy in myeloma – the future
Workshop : AML
ECHELON 1 : Brentuximab should be used first line in advanced Hodgkin lymphoma
GALLIUM : Obinutuzumab, not rituximab, should be used first line for patients with symptomatic follicular lymphoma
- Professor Mhairi Copland (Queen Eizabeth Hospital, Glasgow)
- Dr George Follows (Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge)
- Professor Tim Illidge (Christie Hospital, Manchester)
- Professor Graham Jackson (NCCC, Newcastle)
- Dr Andrew McMillan (Nottingham City Hospital)
- Dr Wendy Osborne (Freeman Hospital, Newcastle)
- Dr Steve Knapper (University Hospital, Wales)
- Dr Mike Dennis (Christie Hospital, Manchester)
- Dr Dominic Culligan (Aberdeen Royal Infirmary)