- 09:00 - 01/03/2021 to 16:30 - 04/03/2021
- United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The COVID crisis has led us to present this course in webinar format. This is a 4 day intensive cytopathology course moderated by Cambridge and Harlow Consultants with a focus on the FRCPath cytopathology exam.
TOPICS COVERED and SPEAKERS
- Approach to the cytology exam - Dr Maria O‘Donovan
- Fluids - Dr James Chan
- Respiratory cytology - Dr Anna Paterson
- Urological cytology - Dr Nishant Patel
- Breast cytology- Dr Preethi Gopinath
- Biliary tract cytology - Dr Anna Paterson
- Thyroid cytology- Dr Alison Marker
- Head and Neck cytology- Dr Alson Marker
- Lymph node cytology - Dr Maria O‘Donovan
- Mock exams with feedback - Dr Sona Appukutty & Dr Maria O‘Donovan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Overseas Consultants and Trainees planning to sit the FRCPath Examination
- Topic-based updates for established Consultants seeking to obtain CPD points or a general refresher [RCPath CPD accreditation 24points + 14points on self-certification (reflective note on slide review)].
For more information, please contact: CYTOLOGYinEOE@gmail.com
The FRCPath Cytopathology Course in the EoE (www.eoepathology.com) is now in its 5th year.