Abstract submission is closing at the end of this week Sunday 19th August 2018 (midnight). Further instructions are also available on the conference website please click here to view
The Federation of Infection Societies Conference is the premier infection conference of the UK and focuses on the most important issues facing modern infection practice, bringing together some of the best and most thoughtful minds from around the world to inform and participate. The conference will facilitate the sharing of research and allow for delegates to learn about the latest developments within this rapidly expanding and changing field. This three-day scientific conference is a collaboration between all the member societies of FIS who share an interest in infection in its broadest sense.
- Sunday 19 August 2018: Abstract submission deadline
- Early September 2018: Confirmation of accepted abstracts
- Saturday 13 October 2018: Early bird registration closes
- Saturday 29 September 2018: Barnet Christie Lecture applications close
- Monday 12 November 2018: Registration desk open from 6 – 8 pm
- Tuesday 13 November 2018: Conference opens for registration from 8.30 – 9.30 am