Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine (FiLM) is undoubtedly the number one meeting of its kind and brings together the leading figures in Pathology and Diagnostics from the UK and across the world. It provides a programme that supports debate around the important issues of the day and reflects on future developments that will impact on diagnostics. The format is thought provoking presentations with ample time for discussions meaning there is plenty of audience participation.
Getting It Right First Time - how better use of Laboratory medicine can improve healthcare
- Getting It Right First Time – what the programme means for Pathology services
- Addressing the workforce crisis in Laboratory Medicine – new thinking and new ways of working
- Using data to build the case for change
- Individualised reference ranges – how does this work?
- What are the big global trends in laboratory medicine?
- How to run a large core lab better – lessons from US and UK?
- ISO15189 – how can accreditation support service improvement?
- Implementing the National Genomics strategy in the NHS