- 12:00 - 04/10/2019 to 16:00 - 05/10/2019
- Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4LE, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A medical education meeting delivered by experts and stakeholders involved in the management of vulnerable patients with bacterial infections. Delegates are invited to submit case studies and debate will be encouraged around the need to change the treatment pathways for vulnerable patients with bacterial infections.
This conference will be a two day meeting followed by a conference dinner. The event will be broken down into key topic sessions and will be mainly plenary presentations, run by key opinion leaders within the infection community. There will also be the inclusion of panel debates and networking opportunities – see agenda for full list of presentation topics.
This event is aimed at consultant clinicians, consultant pharmacists and other key stakeholders working within the area of infection in the UK. Speakers will include:
- Dr Simon Tiberi (Barts Health NHS Trust)
- Dr Eoghan de Barra (Beaumont Hospital, Dublin)
- Dr Claire Mackintosh (NHS Lothian).
For more information, contact: Andy@pagemedical.co.uk.