- 08:30 - 02/11/2020 to 17:30 - 02/11/2020
- Marriott Hotel - Huntingdon, Hinchingbrooke Business Park Kingfisher Way, , Kingfisher Way, Huntingdon , PE29 6FL, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
This essential conference is for anyone involved in Coroners work stream which aims to provide insight into current progress and future developments in the field, which includes digitalisation, training of staff and specialist guidance on procedures and techniques.
Join us on the 1st annual coroners Symposium. We will be discussing a variety of topics relating to Coroners work stream from training to accreditation for laboratories and the impact ad digital service can have for the pathologist.
This is a unique opportunity to learn about highly specialised techniques from some of the top experts in the Coroners and Forensic fields.
- Learn about best methods of training
- Learn about the pros and cons of digital pathology
- Importance of accreditation under ISO51189 for ILAC-G19
- Specialised Topics which include, Heart, Mesothelioma and Paediatric
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Post graduate research and medical students
- Consultant Histopathologists
- Biomedical Scientists
- Anatomical Pathology Technicians
- Professor S Kim Suvarna FRCP FRCPath BSC
- Dr Liina Palm MD FRCPathDMJ (Path)
- Professor Peter Vanezis OBE MB, ChB, MD, PhD, FRCPath, FRCP(Glasg), FFFLM, DMJ(Path)
- Mr Ben Courtney UKAS: Section head of Healthcare
- Professor Michael Sheaff ,FRCPath
- Dr Mark Howard MBBS PhD. FRCPath RCPathME
- Dr Martin Goddard MB BCh, MRCPath, FRCPath, FRCPath
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org