- 12:00 - 13/01/2021 to 12:00 - 31/03/2021
- Online, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The pathology Grand Rounds sponsored by The Pathology Society and The Jean Shanks Foundation will be running a series of virtual lectures. We hope that this will go some way to replace the meetings, which are no longer happening across the world, to inspire us all to continue to research.
- Normal and Neoplasmic Cells
- Computational Pathology - The mutational landscape of normal human endometrial epithelium
- Breast Cancer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Research scientists or clinicians in histopathology or anyone with an interest in histopathology.
- Professor Sir Mike Stratton
- Dr Luiza Moore
- Dr Moritz Gerstung
- Dr Raza Ali
These lectures will be one hour long with Q&A with the speaker at the end.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org