- 08:30 - 24/04/2020 to 17:30 - 24/04/2020
- University of Winchester, West Downs Centre, Romsey Road, Winchester, SO22 5FT, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
PMDD & Me Community Interest Company are proud to present a CPD accredited conference for professionals providing care and support for those affected by Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD).
This accredited study day will address the multifaceted aetiology of PMDD and will explore the recommended treatment pathways drawing from current evidence.
- The pathology of PMDD, including the mechanisms and biological response at the cellular level to the normal fluctuations of female sex endocrinology during the menstrual cycle
- The role of genetics and neuropathology in the symptoms exhibited in premenstrual disorders
- The current evidence base supporting medical management of the disorder
- Latest data from ongoing research surrounding the management of menstrual disorders
- The lived-experience of the condition
- The role of mental health support in the management and suicide prevention element of PMDD
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals working in the field of endocrinology, cellular pathology, reproductive science, genetics, neuroscience, women's health, menopause, menstrual disorders, and mental health.
- Dr Tory Eisenlohr-Moul Ph.D.
- Professor Torbjörn Bäckström
- Dr Paula Briggs
- Sandi MacDonald
- Diane Danzebrink
- Dr Hannah Short - MA (Oxon) MB BChir MRCGP DRCOG DFSRH GP
- Clare Knox - See Her Thrive
- Alice Girling
The live streaming ticket gives you access to view all of the presentations from our Professionals Day on Friday 24th April 2020, and all of the morning speakers from our partner conference for those affected by PMDD on 25.04.2020, giving you over 8 hours of the latest PMDD information and research to support you in managing your PMDD and becoming your own menstrual health advocate. Please note, the live streaming is not CPD accredited.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org