- 19:00 - 25/01/2021 to 21:00 - 25/01/2021
Takeda invites healthcare professionals working in haemato-oncology to two non-promotional ASH 2020 Highlights webinars taking place on Thursday 21st and Monday 25th January 2021 and Chaired by Dr Wendy Osborne and Dr George Follows.
At each webinar, an expert panel of speakers will present their selected abstracts from ASH 2020 and invite questions and discussion from the audience. Topics will include:
- Multiple myeloma, Hodgkin lymphoma, high-and low-grade lymphoma and CLL
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Healthcare professionals who specialise in haemato-oncology
- Dr Wendy Osborne (Chair), Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Prof Graham Jackson, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Dr Helen Marr, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Dr Tobias Menne, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Dr Graham Collins, Churchill Hospital, Oxford
- Dr George Follows (Chair), Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
- Dr Rakesh Popat, University College London Hospital
- Dr Sridhar Chaganti, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
- Dr Sunil Iyengar, The Royal Marsden, London
For more information please contact: TakedaWebinar@OpenHealthGroup.com
C-ANPROM/UKI/OG/0051 Date of preparation: November 2020
Takeda invites healthcare professionals working in haemato-oncology to join them for two non-promotional ASH 2020 Highlights webinars.