- 18:30 - 29/09/2020 to 20:00 - 29/09/2020
- Virtual, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Takeda invites healthcare professionals working in haemato-oncology to join them for a non-promotional, educational webinar on mental health and multiple myeloma.
- How Myeloma UK supports patients’ and carers’ mental health and wellbeing
- Mental health support for patients with multiple myeloma and their carers – Experience from Nottingham City Hospital
- Unmet need in haematology: Screening and intervention at King’s College Hospital
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HCPs who specialise in haemato-oncology.
- Ms Sarah Henshaw
- Dr Sarah Crozier
- Dr Greg Shields
- Ms Alice Baron
- Dr Sandra Quinn
For more information please contact Danielle Smith: Danielle.Smith@takeda.com
C-ANPROM/UK//3433 Date of Preparation: September 2020