The 13th UK and Ireland Clinical LC-MS User Meeting is taking place on Wednesday 7th November 2018. The meeting will be held at the Wellcome Collection in London.
This user meeting is a great event for communicating and collaborating directly with Waters and is a great opportunity to network with other like minded LC-MS users from both clinical diagnostic and clinical toxicology laboratories.
The agenda will include a mix of speakers, experienced users and people new to the technique, which we believe will result in an interesting, informative and enjoyable day.
Some of the topics/presentations being covered are:
• Why should we measure 24,25 Vitamin D?
• Welsh Emerging Drugs and Identification of Novel Substances Project (WEDINOS)
• Post Mortem Analysis using UNIFI Toxicology Screening Solution
• LC-MS Automated Workflows in the Clinical Laboratory
• Trainee Biomedical Scientist session (project talks on MMA, and Mitra® Microsampling for use with Immunosuppressant's)
Lunch, refreshments and post meeting drinks and canapes will be provided with the compliments of Waters.
Spaces are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment!