The aim of the conference is to showcase the work of the UK clinical vaccine community, and will generate discussion on current and future research directions. Included will be a masterclass session for trainees and a plenary speaker talking about careers in vaccinology.
- Infection in the Elderly (RSV Vaccines / Human RSV Challenge Models to Accelerate Vaccine Development)
- Antimicrobial Resistance (Can we Predict the Impact of Vaccines on Antimicrobial Resistance? / Typhoid Vaccines)
- Global Vaccines (What do we really know about BCG? / Recent Developments in Rabies Vaccines)
- The Immunocompromised Host (Challenges in Vaccination Following Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant / CMV Vaccines)
- Vaccine Uptake and Health Inequalities
- The Vaccine Confidence Project: Vaccine Hesitancy