- 09:30 - 14/06/2021 to 15:00 - 18/06/2021
- United Kingdom
A scientific meeting for laboratory professionals and scientists focussing on the specialism of biochemistry with leadership and management sessions which span the pathology discipline.
- A mixture of scientific lectures
- International plenary sessions
- Industry workshops
- Debates with leading experts
- Case discussions
- Poster presentations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chemical Pathologists
- Clinical Scientists
- Biomedical Scientists and allied professionals working in pathology laboratories, healthcare settings and research / educational institutions.
Leading experts in their fields, the President of the Royal College, the Chief Scientific Officer for England, Chemical Pathologists, Clinical Scientists, Medical and Scientific professionals.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]