CPD approval for online resources
The College approves online resources for CPD credits where participants are mainly pathologists, clinical scientists or academics working in the pathology field.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- an active link to the online resource for review
- a short description of the resource
- an estimation of the number of hours to complete the course
- the cost of participating in your course.
CPD approval is subject to a fee (inclusive of VAT), which is listed below.
|Estimated time to complete resources||Approval Fee|
EXEMPTION OF FEES
As a benefit of membership of the College, applications for exemption of charges for CPD approval will be accepted if you meet all the criteria below:
- the application for exemption is made by a member of the Royal College of Pathologists, AND
- the course has a subscription rate for participants of no more than £50, AND
- the content of the course is clearly of relevance to one of the College specialties, AND
- no more than 10% of funding for the resource originates from a commercial organisation.
If you would like to apply for a waiver of the CPD approval fee please provide full details as specified above via email to email@example.com with your application for approval.