Submit your CPD return
CPD DEADLINE EXTENDED
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic the deadline for submission of 2019/2020 CPD returns has been extended to 30 September 2020
Each year, you’ll need to submit a CPD return to the College. This is a summary of the activities that you have participated in and takes the form of the number of credits in the three CPD categories (Clinical, Academic and Professional).
The CPD year runs from 1 April to 31 March the following year. You should submit your annual CPD return between 1 April and 30 September for the CPD year just completed.
To do this:
- log in to the online portfolio
- ensure that you have entered all of your CPD activities
- click the tab on the horizontal menu ‘Submit CPD return’
- check that the totals are correct
- click 'Submit’ for the relevant year.
A statement of participation should be sent to you by email within 5 working days of your submission. If you do not receive this within 5 working days, please contact the CPD department.