Become a mentor
By becoming a mentor, you can gain valuable experience and enhance your leadership skills. If you would like to volunteer your time as mentor, please contact the Clinical Effectiveness team with details on your availability, area of interest and experience in quality improvement. You will earn 5 CPD credits for each completed mentoring relationship.
PERSON SPECIFICATION FOR MENTORS
The Clinical Effectiveness Department is responsible for maintaining a register of mentors. Potential mentors must submit an application form and meet the person specification outlined below.
- hold a pathology post in the UK
- be a member of the College
- have relevant and sufficient experience of participating in CQI initiatives
- be passionate about quality improvement
- have the ability to skilfully give high quality positive and negative feedback
- have good communication skills.