Become an Advisor
RCPath Consulting Advisor vacancies
We are currently recruiting for RCPath Consulting advisors, and applications are invited by using the form below. Applications close at the end of September 2020 with interviews being scheduled in October 2020.
To become an advisor the following essential requirements are specified below.
- Fellow of the College for seven years or more/IBMS for five years or more
- In active practice or within five years after retirement from active practice
- If in active practice, participating in the CPD scheme
- Broad overview of all pathology disciplines
- Previous experience of clinical or laboratory management
- Interest/experience in developing and achieving measures of quality in pathology services
- Interest/experience in commissioning of pathology services
- Interest/experience in reconfiguration of pathology services
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, commissioners and pathology professionals
- Good knowledge of and ability to use spoken and written English
- Ability to present effectively to an audience using a variety of methods and to respond to questions and queries
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships on an individual basis
- Flexible attitude
- Ability to take responsibility and show evidence of leadership
- Awareness of personal limitations
- Experience of working as part of a team
In addition to the requirements above, we are also looking for Fellows able to advise on Digital Histopathology services.