Autumn 2022 Examination Dates
Please note, these dates are currently subject to change due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Applications for the Autumn 2022 examination session will open in the last week of May and close Friday 1 July. The withdrawal deadline is Friday 15 July (please note this deadline does not apply in circumstances beyond your control such as illness, travel restrictions). Part 2 examinations have resumed to being offline, Part 1 examinations are conducted online via Testreach.
The examination period will be from Monday 27 September to Friday 29 October. Results will be issued on Friday 25 November.
Whilst we aim to have all examination dates finalised ahead of the closing deadline, for some examinations this will be dependent on the number of candidates and so the dates for these may only be finalised after the application closing date. Once known, dates will be published below.
Certificates and Diplomas
- Certificate of Higher Cervical Cytology Training (CHCCT): Friday 14 October
- Certificate of Higher Autopsy Training (CHAT): Friday 21 October
- Combined Infection Certificate (CICE): 27th September
- Diploma in Dermatopathology (Practical): TBC
- Clinical Biochemistry Part 1: 26th September
- Genetics Part 1: 28th September
- Haematology Part 1: 28th September
- Haematology Clinical Science Part 1: 28th September
- Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics Part 1: 28th September
- Histopathology Part 1: 26th September
- Immunology Part 1: 27th September
- Infection Part 1: 27th September
- Medical Microbiology and Virology Part 1: 27th September
- Molecular Pathology Part 1: 28th September
- Oral Pathology Part 1: 28th September
- Reproductive Science Part 1: 28th September
- Transfusion Science Part 1: 27th September
- Veterinary Pathology Part 1: 28th September
- Clinical Biochemistry Part 2 Module 1: TBC
- Clinical Biochemistry Part 2 Module 2: TBC
- Haematology Part 2: Wednesday 2, Thursday 3 November and Friday 4 November*
- Histopathology Part 2: Tuesday 11 and Wednesday 12 October
- Immunology Part 2 Practical: TBC
- Immunology Part 2 Oral: TBC
- Medical Microbiology Part 2: TBC
- Molecular Pathology Part 2: TBC
- Oral Pathology Part 2: TBC
- Paediatric Pathology Part 2: TBC
- Reproductive Science Part 2 Practical: TBC
- Reproductive Science Part 2 Oral: TBC
- Veterinary Pathology Part 2: 27th and 28th October *Necropsy to be organised separately.
- Virology Part 2: TBC
*Please note that these dates are after the advertised examination window