The College and its officers organise and support activities around the world, including across the UK and the Republic of Ireland, to ensure our work caters to and represents the incredible range of perspectives and experiences of the diverse pathology workforce. As well as meeting our members – through the President’s lab tour and the ongoing work of our regional representatives – we also run a host of events, supporting professionals through conferences, providing students with careers inspiration and engaging the public.
This map provides a snapshot of key activities coming up in November, December and January. It also shows the President’s lab tour and the location of our regional representatives, so you can see the network of pathologists and scientists who bring local issues to the fore at a national level. The map is updated quarterly to make sure you have the latest news about what’s happening near you.
HOW TO USE THE MAP
- To see the map's key, select the box with an arrow in the top left-hand corner.
- To see all events and activities, click the drop down arrow underneath the heading (for example, the President’s lab tour) and next to the coloured pin.
- To view a specific event or person on the map, simply click the pin and a short description will appear.
- To see only one layer of the map (for example, the President’s lab tour), open the key on the left-hand and select layers to toggle them on and off.
- To expand the map, click the square in the top right-hand corner.