- 07:30 - 25/01/2024 to 18:35 - 27/01/2024
- Hotel NH Milano Congress Centre, Strada 2, 7, 20057 Assago MI, Assago MI, 20057 Assago, Italy
This conference has now clearly established itself as the premier forum for detailed and dedicated discussion of all aspects of Aspergillus infection and research and mucormycosis pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment.
- This meeting is another chance to gather the world’s aspergillosis and mucormycosis experts in one venue. A fundamental tenet of this colloquium continues to be to develop collaborative relationships amongst clinicians, scientists, and industry to further advance the field.
- The hybrid event will host speakers, posters, and abstracts in-person and online. Speakers from around the world will present in Milan and online to our global audience with interactive discussions led by a variety of chairpersons. Our poster presentations will not only be available onsite during the conference, but in short videos prepared by poster authors available on our online event platform.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- Professor David Denning
- Professor Jean-Pierre Gangneux
- Dr Robina Aerts
- Professor Oliver Kurzai
- Dr Feliz Bongomin