- 17:00 - 05/05/2021 to 18:00 - 05/05/2021
- London, WC1X 9DH, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on the IPC lessons learned in the context of COVID, 12 months on. You will also be able to participate via live polls.
The audience are invited to submit questions for the panel to discuss. The audience will also be able to participate via live polls.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Members of infection societies
- Colin Brown - Consultant in Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology, Public Health England
- Evonne Curran NursD - Independent Infection Prevention Nurse Consultant, Honorary Senior Research Fellow School of Health and Life Sciences Glasgow Caledonian University
- Will Hamilton - Clinical Academic in Infectious Diseases and Microbiology
- Martin Kiernan - Infection Prevention and Control, Nightingale Hospital London and Visiting Clinical Fellow, University of West London