- 08:45 - 14/05/2020 to 17:00 - 16/05/2020
- Gordon Museum, Museum of Pathology, Hodgkin's building, Guy's Campus, Great Maze Pond, London, SE1 1UL, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
This three-day course is designed for dermatologists and pathologists in training who wish to enhance their basic knowledge of skin pathology in a structured format.
Participants will receive a stepwise comprehensive exposure to the basic principles of dermatopathology. Special emphasis will be given to clinical-pathological correlation and to understanding the value of integrating dermatopathology in clinical practice.
The participants will:
- Increase their knowledge of basic dermatopathology
- Enhance their overall diagnostic skills
- Understand the value of clinical-pathological correlation
- Improve their interpretation of a dermatopathology report and communication with the dermatopathologist
- Catherine M. Stefanato, MD, FRCPath
- Blanca Martin, MD, Dip Dermpath
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org