- 09:25 - 03/11/2020 to 13:15 - 03/11/2020
- United Kingdom (Great Britain)
This half day virtual event has been arranged by the ACB Microbiology Professional Committee to help support general training in clinical microbiology including for those working towards FRCPath or those fully qualified and looking to refresh their knowledge and skills.
A series of training and scientific updates in virtual lecture format, with Q&A sessions throughout.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare scientists and medical practitioners working towards FRCPath in microbiology or those fully qualified and looking to refresh their knowledge and skills.
- Prof Jo Martin, President RCPath
- Prof Berne Ferry, Head of NSHCS
- Prof Brendan Cooper, President AHCS
- Hope Johnston, Trainee Clinical Scientist Royal Devon and Exeter
- Laura Atkinson, Trainee Clinical Scientist GOSH
- Sara Jenks, Consultant in Metabolic Medicine, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- Vicky Enne, Senior Research Associate UCL
- Elaine Cloutman-Green, Lead Healthcare Scientist,
- Infection Prevention and Control GOSH
- Rachael Tomb, Trainee Clinical Scientist Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Stephanie Hutchings, Trainee Clinical Scientist Southmead Hospital
For more information please email: email@example.com