The Royal College of Pathologists invites all Fellows of the College to join the Annual General Meeting on 18th November at 3:30pm. The meeting will be hosted in the College and virtually via zoom. On the day itself, the meeting will proceed with each agenda item being discussed in turn. Members will be given an opportunity to take part in the discussion. The result of each vote will be announced to the meeting.
All safety measures have been put into place at the College.
Agenda and papers are available below.
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Minutes of the annual general meeting held on Thursday, 19 November and Thursday, 26 November 2020
3. Statement from the President
4. Annual report: 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021
5. Annual statement of accounts, Balance sheet and Auditors ' report for the year ended 30 June 2021
6. 2022 annual subscriptions
7. Appointment of College Auditor
8. Declaration of the election of Honorary Officers and Trustees
9. Any Other Business (NB: 24 hours’ notice required for items of business)
AGM papers can be viewed here
There is no charge to attend this meeting.
Electronic access will be managed via the Zoom platform.