- 13:00 - 12/05/2022 to 13:00 - 13/05/2022
- The Birmingham Conference & Events Centre, Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4EW, United Kingdom
Welcome to the Antibiotic Resistance and Mechanisms Workshop for Researchers brought to you by the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC).
The Workshop will provide a much needed forum to allow the sharing of knowledge between all grades of researchers, including PhD students and technicians.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All grades of researchers, including PhD students and technicians.
- Dr Jessica Blair, Associate Professor of Antimicrobial Resistance, University of Birmingham
- Professor James Spencer, University of Bristol
- Dr Susanne Gebhard, Senior Lecturer, University of Bath
- Dr Fiona Rudkin, Honorary Research Fellow, University of Aberdeen
- Professor Colin W.G. Fishwick, Head, School of Chemistry University of Leeds
- Dr Ronan McCarthy, Senior Lecturer in Biosciences Centre of Inflammation Research and Translational Medicine (CIRTM), Brunel University London
Our 2022 workshop will offer members of the UK community researching mechanisms of antimicrobial resistance the opportunity to meet and to consolidate and extend the expertise held within individual laboratories in the United Kingdom.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]