- 09:05 - 20/05/2021 to 17:35 - 20/05/2021
- Preston, PR4 2JG, United Kingdom
The 23rd Annual Spring Scientific Meeting and Trainees Day represents a superb opportunity to communicate with and to learn from colleagues working in the full range of infection-related disciplines.
- Selected Scientific Free Papers
- Selected Clinical Papers
- The impact of non-pharmaceutical methods of COVID-19 control
- COV-UK and the WGS revolution
- Variants and COVID-19
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dr Sarah Jefferies, Public Health Physician, Health Intelligence Group, Institute of Environmental Science and Research Limited (ESR), New Zealand
- Professor Sharon Peacock, Professor of Public Health and Microbiology, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Ravindra Gupta, Professor of Clinical Microbiology, Cambridge Institute of Therapeutic Immunology & Infectious Disease
For more information, please contact: [email protected]