- 12:30 - 27/02/2024 to 14:00 - 27/02/2024
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Join us for our series of Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (AST) – Hot Topic lunchtime webinars. This webinar will be about treatment options for uncomplicated and complicated UTIs and susceptibility testing of urinary isolates.
These webinars will cover all aspects of antimicrobial susceptibility testing and delegates will hear about the latest developments within susceptibility testing and resistance detection. There will also be the opportunity to share and discuss common and rare issues faced in everyday laboratory practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All Heatlthcare Professionals
- Robin Howe, Director of Infection Services, Public Health Wales Microbiology
- Nick Brown, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Kirsten Winterburn, Public Health Wales
For more information, please contact: [email protected]