- 17:00 - 12/10/2022 to 18:15 - 12/10/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
This is a promotional webinar, where a multidisciplinary panel will share their experience in the management of cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) within the NHS
The panel will discuss their experience of using pemigatinib in the NHS, presenting two case studies that focus on important aspects of treatment including molecular testing, clinical outcomes, and how best to manage toxicities and adverse events.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is suitable for oncologists and nurses who treat CCA. Pathologists involved in CCA diagnosis and those who support molecular testing in this therapy area may also find it of interest.
- Prof Jonathan Wadsley, Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Weston Park Cancer Centre, Sheffield
- Dr Roopinder Gillmore, Consultant Medical Oncologist, Royal Free Hospital London
- Megan Perry, HPB Clinical Nurse Specialist, Weston Park Cancer Centre, Sheffield
- Donna Hodge, Lead Upper GI Clinical Nurse Specialist, Royal Free Hospital, London
For more information, please contact: [email protected]