- 17:00 - 16/12/2020 to 18:00 - 16/12/2020
- Online, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on COVID-19 treatment, vaccines and prophylaxis and participate via live polls.
- During the first 40 minutes of the webinar our panel will answer questions submitted by the audience in advance. During the last 20 minutes of the webinar our expert panel will answer live questions.
- To submit questions in advance visit https://app.sli.do/event/k758wo2l
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This webinar is open to members of infection societies.
- Dr Daniele Bryden, Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Trust
- Professor Graham Cooke, Professor of Infectious Diseases, Imperial College London
- Professor David Lalloo, Director, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Professor Peter Openshaw, Professor of Experimental Medicine and Senior College Consul, Imperial College London
For more information, please contact: email@example.com