- 09:00 - 23/11/2023 to 16:45 - 23/11/2023
- Cavendish Conference Centre , 22 Duchess Mews, London, W1G 9DT, United Kingdom
The programme for this meeting has been designed to combine high calibre lectures and interactive discussions to provide an update for clinicians and allied professions on what is new for 2023 within the management of diseases affecting haematology patients.
- Myeloma Workshop
- Lymphoma Carousel - What’s New in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Adult ALL - cases and questions session
- AML Workshop
- CAR-T Workshop
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Gordon Cook, Leeds
- Graham Jackson, Newcastle
- Charlotte Pawlyn, London
- Tim Illidge, Manchester
- Piers Patten, London
- Pramila Krishnamurthy, London
For more information, please contact: [email protected]