- 09:00 - 19/09/2022 to 16:30 - 23/09/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Diagnostic Cytology course for FRCPath exam.
- A series of on-line cases is made available for review in advance of each session. Each session will comprise an overview presentation of that subspeciality, followed by an interactive discussion of the cases that were available for on-line review.
- A workshop of over 700 cases is also available for in-person delegates. The majority of the cases are tailored to the FRCPath exam and daily cytology practice and many have corresponding histology. Mock exams are available.
- A series of Gynae cytology cases are also available for review.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is suitable for candidates taking the FRCPath exam and Consultants who would like a refresher.
- Dr Maria O'Donovan, Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr Ashish Chandra, Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Nishant Patel, Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr James Chan, Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr Preethi Gopinath, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Dr Adam Duckworth, Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr Sona Appukutty, Cambridge University Hospital
For more information, please contact: [email protected]