- 08:45 - 23/11/2022 to 17:00 - 23/11/2022
- The Royal College of Pathologists, 6 Alie Street, London, E1 8QT
The Digital Pathology and Artificial Intelligence Showcase is a Roche sponsored event where keynote speakers will share the current research occurring within the DP and AI space, and discuss how technological advances can make a significant difference to a patient’s diagnosis journey.
For the morning session, there will be talks and discussions on the latest DP advancements in the UK&I and the afternoon session will have a focus on AI. Panel discussions will also provide opportunities to ask key DP experts about their ongoing clinical research, and there will be chances to network with others within this field.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The audience will largely consist of pathologists, clinicians, laboratory scientists and healthcare professionals and will include representatives from NPIC (National Pathology Imaging Co-operative).
- Dr. Ian McKay, Innovate UK, UKRI
- Prof Phil Quirke, N6 (NPIC), Leeds
- Dr Hannah Sophie Muti, Dresden Germany
- Prof David Snead, Pathlake