- 09:00 - 05/12/2022 to 17:00 - 05/12/2022
- ACC Liverpool, King's Dock, Liverpool , L3 4FP, United Kingdom
Welcome to the inaugural meeting of the BSI’s Clinical Immunology Professional Network (CIPN) which is taking place in person at the ACC Liverpool.
The agenda includes important clinical and research topics related to healthcare of patients with primary immunodeficiencies. The event is designed to also cover a wide range of other topics relevant to clinical immunology practice and address the latest thinking around key medical, scientific, educational and management issues relevant to all those working in the field.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Scientists working within clinical immunology.
- National BMT MDT’s-who and how to refer - Venetia Bigley (Newcastle)
- Genetics in IEI-who to investigate and MDT process
- Autoinflammatory – Helen Lachmann (UCL)
COVID-19 and PID
- Cohort studies-outcomes - Adrian Shields (Birmingham)
- Vaccine response-COVAD update - Alex Richter (Birmingham)
- New treatment option - David Lowe (UCL)
- Mast cell activation testing in drug allergy diagnosis - Jessy Elst (Antwerp, Belgium)
- UK Perioperative anaphylaxis network-immunology/allergy and anaesthetic perspective - Tomaz Garcez (Manchester) and Louise Savic (Leeds)
- Penicillin de-labelling in non-specialist setting - Thirumala Krishna (Birmingham)
- ESID congress review – programme highlights - Anoop Mistry (Leeds)
- INTREPID study – update - Siobhan Burns (UCL)
- VEXAS syndrome and other haematoinflammatory disorders - Sinisa Savic (Leeds)
- Summary and closing remarks - Sinisa Savic (Leeds)
For more information, please contact: [email protected]