- 09:30 - 16/05/2023 to 16:00 - 16/05/2023
- Conference Aston - Conference Centre & Hotel, Aston Street, Aston University Campus, Birmingham, B4 7ET, United Kingdom
FAEC MEET is a focussed conference on current topics around Faecal Immunochemical Testing (FIT), calprotectin and related research. The event is aiming to generate discussion between peers and FIT service providers alongside a programme of presentations from fantastic speakers.
- FAEC MEET is a free of charge, in-person event hosted by Mast Group Ltd.
- Delegates will have access to a programme of talks within a dedicated and professional conference venue with lunch and refreshments provided.
- Presentation topics include; cut offs and cancer yield thresholds, testing FIT in duplicate and safety netting, screening programme and symptomatic FIT services, calprotectin and potential future applications, research and standardisation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is a scientific conference that would be suited to healthcare professionals, laboratory staff and management, clinical biochemists and gastroenterologists.
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Sally C Benton FRCPath, Consultant Biochemist and Clinical Lead for Clinical and Specialist Biochemistry, Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust. Hub Director, NHS Bowel Cancer Screening South of England Hub.
- Robert P H Logan DM FRCP, NCS for Bowel Cancer Screening - Gastroenterology & Endoscopy, NHS England. Consultant Gastroenterologist, King's College Hospital
- Dr Natalie Hunt, Consultant Clinical Biochemist, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
For more information, please contact: [email protected]