This meeting aims to bring together speakers from around the hospital to improve delegates understanding of the interface between Haematology and Critical care.
Who should attend?
This meeting will bring together speakers from both Haematology and Critical Care Medicine for a day of interesting and informative talks and discussion. It will cover a broad range of topics and would be suitable for any of the following attendees:
- Core Medical Trainees with an interest in Haematology or Intensive Care Medicine
- ST3+ Trainees in Haematology or Intensive Care
- Any other doctors, Nurses or Allied Health Professionals with an interest in either specialty
The programme is yet to be finalised, but will include topics such as:
- Haematological Malignancy in the ICU
- Major Haemorrhage - A Lab Perspective
- Update on Acute Haemorrhage and ROTEM
- Managing Septic Shock
- Haematology Emergency Cases
- Difficult Decisions & When to Stop
- When to refer to ICU
- Thrombocytopenia & TTP
- The Critically Unwell Transplant Patient
The event costs £10 to attend and you can register at the Eventbrite page.
We look forward to seeing you in June!
Any questions, please email local organiser Dr Sarah Wheeldon (email@example.com)