- 14:00 - 08/02/2022 to 15:00 - 08/02/2022
- Vitalograph, Maids Moreton, MK181SW, United Kingdom
There are many published reference equations for pulmonary function testing however their validity is limited by their scope. The GLI predicted sets for spirometry, DLco and lung volumes answer the need for prediction equations that cover sufficiently large representative population samples across the entire age range, using up-to-date methodology. In the first webinar of our 2022 programme, Carl Mottram shares insights from his wealth of experience in the history and application of GLI normal values.
An hour-long live webinar beginning at 2pm on 8 February 2022. When registering, attendees can submit questions in advance that can be addressed during the live webinar.
Topics in this presentation include:
- Relevance of normal values for clinical trials
- Factors affecting pulmonary function values
- GLI Vs older reference sets
- Danger of misclassification
- Effects of adopting GLI reference equations on the interpretation of spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes
Organised by Vitalograph and presented by Carl D Mottram RRT RPFT FAARC
- Vitalograph Ltd. – PFT Consultant
- Associate Professor of Medicine – Emeritus
- President – PFWConsulting LLC
- Immediate Past President – Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute
This webinar is accredited by the RCP and is pending accreditation from the CRCE.