The conference will use mixed communication methods with short talks and interactive group work and time for reflection, networking and informal discussion. The outcome will include learning objectives for delegates and formulation of ideas to guide future thinking and policy in the College.
Delegates will leave having developed aspects of the following objectives
- Awareness of demographics of the current workforce – medical, clinical scientist, biomedical scientist, non-regulated professionals
- Understanding influences on medical career choices
- Understanding the meaning, dynamics and relevance of environmental culture
- Safety of patients through safety for staff – contextualising the College vision
- Finding solutions that are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound