- 15:00 - 21/10/2022 to 16:00 - 21/10/2022
- Virtual event
The National Pathology Imaging Co-Operative (NPIC) is excited to present the 3rd in our series of free webinars. This month, the focus is on digital diagnosis.
Learn first-hand about hot topics in clinical digital reporting, the digital laboratory, IT and informatics and get a chance to pose your questions to the experts!
In this webinar you will:
- Learn from early adopters about training and validating in primary digital diagnosis
- Get practical tips and advice on digital pathology workflow, benefits, challenges and diagnostic pitfalls
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Suitable for pathologists, biomedical scientists, informatics and IT professionals, managers and industry representatives.
- Dr Daljeet Bansal, NPIC Operations Director
- Dr Bethany Williams, NPIC Training and Education Lead
- Dr Rebecca Millican-Slater, Consultant Histopathologist, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
For more information, please contact: [email protected]