- 08:00 - 11/11/2019 to 17:00 - 15/11/2019
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Nightingale House Whiston Hospital , Warrington Road , Merseyside , L35 5DR, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The purpose of the The Power of Process Master certificate program is to equip the learner with advanced tools and methodologies to analyze laboratory performance and to transform opportunities into tangible results.
The Power of Process Master certificate program addresses the following knowledge areas:
- Identify related Key Performance Areas (KPAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) used to measure the laboratory’s performance
- Gather performance data and perform calculations to determine utilization and efficiency
- Perform a process analysis and suggest improvement opportunities
- An understanding of building a business case
- Understanding laboratory performance
- Key performance indicators in the laboratory
- Laboratory process analysis
- Practical ways to improve performance
- Prioritizing improvement initiatives
- Developing a business case
- Implementing improvement initiatives
For more information, please email: email@example.com
- Program duration is 5 Days and classroom-based
- The Power of Process Champion course is a pre-requisite for this course
Requisites to earn the certificate: Individuals will receive a certificate on successful completion of a summative assessment at the end of the program.
Special requirements: Must be proficient in using a computer and MS Office, especially MS Excel.