Join our online seminars to hear from the experts.
This latest webinar series will provide updates on important aspects of COVID-19, following on from the College's very successful webinar series last year. Each session will be chaired by Professor Will Irving, Professor of Virology, University of Nottingham. The webinars will include a 15-20 minute presentation by a leading expert followed by an opportunity for attendees to ask questions in a Q&A session.
Testing for SARS-CoV-2 RNA; bigly!
7–7.30pm, Wednesday 27 January: Dr Malur Sudhanva, Consultant Medical Virologist, Kings College Hospital, and Lead Clinical Advisor, Lighthouse laboratories
The full seminar programme
- 20 Jan – Therapy, with Professor Andrew Ustianowski, Consultant in Infectious Diseases, North Manchester General Hospital, and joint National Specialty Lead for Infection, NIHR
- 27 Jan – Testing for SARS-CoV-2 RNA; bigly!, with Dr Malur Sudhanva, Consultant Medical Virologist, Kings College Hospital, and Lead Clinical Advisor, Lighthouse laboratories
- 03 Feb – Vaccines, with Professor Peter Openshaw, Professor of Experimental Medicine, Imperial College London, Senior College Consul, National Heart and Lung Institute, and Member of New and Emerging Virus Respiratory Threats Advisory Group (NERVTAG)
- 10 Feb – Long COVID, with Professor Ian Hall, Professor of Molecular Medicine, University of Nottingham and Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, and member, NIHR Strategy Board
- 17 Feb – Pathology, with Dr Mike Osborn, RCPath President and Dr Brian Hanley, Cellular Pathologist at Imperial NHS Trust
Bookings will open each Thursday morning.