- 08:00 - 22/03/2023 to 18:00 - 22/03/2023
- Royal College of Surgeons of England, 38-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3PE, United Kingdom
The introduction and implementation of AI has become a hot topic over the last few years, highlighting the challenges we need to overcome in order to exploit the AI potentials in computational pathology.
- Access to all agenda sessions.
- Networking Breakfast, complimentary lunch and refreshments throughout.
- Evening drinks reception.
- 1-2-1 meetings with selected solution providers and peers.
- In-Person event exclusive content such as panel discussions and roundtables.
- Take home workbooks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant Pathologist
- Consultant Histopathologist
- Lab Head
- Director of Digital Transformation • AI Scientist
- AI Engineer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Head of Imaging Programme
- Director of Tissue Biobank
- Senior Lecturer Data Sciences
- Consultant Cellular Pathology
- Histology Team Manager
- Director of Laboratory Medicine • Research Technician
- Clinical Director
- National Pathology Portfolio Programme Lead
- Head of Vetenary Research
- Professor of Breast Pathology
- Digital Pathology Lead & Strategic Alliances
- Implementation Manager – Digital Diagnostics
- Sarah Coupland - Keynote Address, MBBS, PhD, FRCPath, George Holt Chair of Pathology, Consultant Histopathologist at Liverpool Clinical Laboratories, Vice President for Communications, Royal College of Pathologists General Secretary of the Pathological Society of GB and Ireland
- Gareth Bryson - Consultant Pathologist and Clinical Lead for Technology, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, Honorary Clinical, Associate Professor, University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Clare Verrill - Associate Professor in Pathology, Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Oxford, Honorary Consultant in Cellular Pathology, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, Oxford Radcliffe Biobank CI, Turing Fellow, Alan Turing Institute
- Samar Betmouni - Consultant Neuropathologist, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sarah Bell - Consultant Pathologist, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, iCAIRD Scotland
- Muhammed Aslam - Consultant Pathologist and Clinical Director, North Wales Managed Clinical Support Services, Chair Histopath Standing Specialist Advisory Group, Betsi Cadwaladr, University Health Board
- Marta Nowak -Team Leader at the Zurich Computational and Translational Pathology Lab
- Martin Fergie Phd, - Lecturer in Health Data Sciences University of Manchester
We welcome you to share, discuss & interact with other like-minded experts and technology providers on the best ways to further develop this fast-moving area of healthcare.
Discounted hotel rates.
Group rates (Please get in touch if booking for 5+ attendees).
For more information, please contact: [email protected]