- 17:00 - 24/11/2021 to 18:00 - 24/11/2021
- London, WC1N 1PG, United Kingdom
Join our audience-led question and answer webinar series and put your questions on the updated joint HIS/IPS guidelines for the prevention and control of MRSA in healthcare facilities to our expert panel members.
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on the updated joint HIS/IPS guidelines for the prevention and control of MRSA in healthcare facilities, in relation to screening, surveillance and the environment.
Who should attend
- Professor John Coia, Lead Consultant Microbiologist and Clinical Professor in Clinical Microbiology, Hospital of South West Jutland, University Hospital of South Denmark and Institute for Regional Health Services Research, University of South Denmark
- Dr David Enoch, Consultant Microbiologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Hilary Humphreys, Senior Clinical Educator, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Professor Peter Wilson, Consultant Microbiologist, University College London Hospitals
- Chair: Dr Jasmin Islam, Infectious Diseases and Microbiology Consultant, UK Health Security Agency
For more information contact: email@example.com