Our invited reviews service
In order to maintain standards in the practice of pathology, the Royal College of Pathologists has a role in assisting healthcare organisations to:
- evaluate a service or an individual's practice, where concerns have been raised
- discover whether problems do exist, and if so, in which areas
- support healthcare organisations in implementing standards.
Invited reviews provide an individual perspective where concerns are raised with regard to the standards of practice of an individual pathologist(s) or a pathology service. If you have a concern or would like advice please contact us:
- Tel: 020 7451 6736 / 6732
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org